1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fell's Auction House

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Fell, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Fell

Fell Journeyman

I am having Public Auctions on Saturday at 6:00 Pm centeral every week, if you need some info or have a need of a recall rune, look me up on general chat or have one of the DRED guild members fetch me and I can help you with information or a recall rune. I hope to see alot of you people there. Have a great Day :)

Moongates will open up mainly in Luna Bank at 5:30 Pm CST so be ready around that time for an announcement to be made about the moongate or go there and wait for a moongater.
    I do not have ICQ if anyone needs to know, so that is a small issue, but we can figure somthing out if it's an important Manner

#1 Fell, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  2. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Atlantians love a good auction, but this post is a little sparse.
    Could you elaborate? IE:
    Is the public able to place items for auction
    Etc

DJAd likes this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aye as queen says above. We do love an auction but where abouts and will you be posting up an item list?

4. Fell

Fell Journeyman

There will be moongates to the auction at 5:30 Pm central and I will set up books with lists of items on it, idk about posting them on here, cause I make the books a few hours before the auction begins, as I said try finding me on general chat and ask me some questions if you need any info and I can provide a recall rune to it, go to the stewards and say Rune :)

5. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Is your toons name Fell?
    We just don't know who your are?

6. Fell

Fell Journeyman

Yes it is, I'm always on general chat if you wish to communicate or need somthing.