1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Felluca Ambush

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Sir Scott, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I just got ambushed in a small Miner cave By this new Group of PK's i guess.

No Pic's But Beware a large Group Of Headless and Orcs On the Back side of Minax....

Remeber when you would Mob a guy so he could not move or cast...
    Well... Lmao....

2. I assume you were trying to recall and they kept interrupting the spell. Maybe try putting protection on your miner, he will be able to cash the spell a little easier. :D Those orcs and headless can be just right mean, but I am sure they did not dry loot you like some PKer would ;).

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ha, No No miner, i was trying to see if i could see in back of minax in the caves and they just sorta all followed me in there, Was not even thinking about them lol...I Like to think of it as a group hug lol... No looting on me i always travel Felluca Fully Blessed, No Gold off me LOL...