1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fellucia and trammel maps over lapping HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by beastmaster74, Sep 18, 2009.

1. We have tried gm's and tech support. Tech support will not return an email and GM's said there is nothing they can do with this issue. The wife and I have 3 accounts. Two of them have castles in the same clearing one in fellucia and one in trammel. When we recall to the fellucia house the trammel castle partially appears and is blocking us from getting into our fellucia castle. It only happens on the two accounts that own the castles. The third account has no problem. We have tried removing and reloading the game no help. We tried downloading the updated client from the website and it had no effect at all. If we don't find a resolution to this soon UO will loose a couple 10+year vets. Has anyone heard of this or know of a fix?

2. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have heard of it yes, but every time it has happened to me or anyone I know, simply restarting the client cleared it up. Looks like what you are experiencing is quite out of the ordinary. Have you opened a support ticket with EA about it?

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

this happens to me alot. you need to go to the options page and set the value of how many houses to cache to 0, then completely exit the game and restart the client should take care of the problem