1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Felucca Castle near Skara Brae Drachenfels

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Eaerendil, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Hi everybody!

Here is a new offer, a very fine piece of real estate on one of UO´s loveliest servers:

[​IMG]

Wonderful grassland-castle in one of the best spots of Britannia! Contact me now: 618 74 39 09

Special offers this weekend!

2. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If a castle falls in the woods on Drachenfels does anyone hear it?

3. Eaerendil

Hmm... A good indicator for answering your question is the time it takes until a former castle spot after collapsing is occupied again. And as far as I can see, that is the case instantly - in almost every case I know. And I traded about 10 DF-castles in the last 12 months. It took approx. 3 to 14 days until somebody bought it.

So my answer is: Yes, there are people who hear if a castle falls on DF - even in the woods. I hope, my answer was more polite than your intention was. But maybe I am wrong about your intentions. Anyways: Your reply was offtopic - and so is mine.

Let´s concentrate on business :)

#3 Eaerendil, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  4. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good points all :)

Lets get down to business.

I may now be interested in purchasing this fine piece of real estate on Drachenfels but am not sure of the price as I mainly play Atlantic.

Should I assume it is around 2 billion? The same as a low end Atlantic castle?

Please advise

5. Eaerendil

We can discuss a price if you are seriously interested. But I can tell you one thing: Prices on DF and ATL are not comparable. You can buy DF-Castles for a fractional amount of gold you would have to pay on ATL. This has to do with the lower playerbase and the fact that there is way less gold floating around on our shard (less inflation). Depending on location, spawn etc. I have seen Trammel-Castles for 50 to 200 mil lately - more or less. Some might go for more. Felucca ranges from 20 to 80 (no ice, no spawn, no neighbours, perfect location).

If somebody wants to pay on ATL, he/she has to pay significantly more than people having gold ready on DF. Example: you still get a tangle for 11 mil here. Valiant Scrolls go for 10 mil.

I hope this helps :)

6. Eaerendil

Sold! Thank you!