1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Felucca) Festival of the Grape Harvest, Friday, April 15th, at 8 p.m. CDT

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by EM Elizabella, Apr 12, 2011.

1. EM Elizabella

EM Elizabella UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Felucca Yew Abbey is planning to hold a Festival of the Grape Harvest, but they've been besieged by thieves! Help the monks, help the thieves, or just show up to get drunk!

If you're attending as a thief, it's advisable to have at least 100 stealing.

2. dukarlo

dukarlo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Elizabella, I would like my Soul Snare back please. It was insured and in my pack and was wrongfully taken from me outside of game mechanics.

Thanks, Rolo

3. EM Elizabella

EM Elizabella UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

The object of the event was to steal grapes or to PvP with people who had stolen grapes. Mesanna took the item from you because it's not an item players are supposed to have. The item was of no use to you; you weren't able to move it around in your pack or remove it from your pack. Did you really want it stuck in your backpack for all eternity? Mesanna very kindly offered you a Festival of the Grapes stein, which you declined.