1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Felucca Ocllo

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MissEcho, Dec 10, 2014.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Is there any reason why all my runes to Ocllo Felucca shops now say I cannot teleport to that area? It appears I can make it to the farms just outside town but all my runes inside town won't work.

Having said that when I run in from outside I get the message 'you are in an active VvV battle region If you do not leave the area you will be open to attack'

I thought you had to OPT IN for this, or is it any town becomes unavailable at some point due to this and if so when and for how long?

2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can't recall into a VvV city once it becomes a battle zone, and if you recall to the outskirts and go in, that's considered "opting in." After 30 seconds, you turn orange for 8 hours.

3. Ox_AO

Ox_AO Adventurer

A blue turning orange was until you died. has that changed?

4. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Echo your runes to Ocllo will work when there isn't a vvv battle taking place in the town, which is most of the time since it's one of many vvv battle towns. But the best idea is to just mark a rune outside the town on the island somewhere and then you'll always be able to recall to it.

5. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not as far as I know, provided it's to an opposing player.

6. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

It's either 4 or 8 hours now.

Edit:
    • VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.

#6 S_S, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014