1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Female tops for clean up armor????

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunter Moon, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Hunter Moon

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope the devs are going to add female tops for the new armor sets like they did on the old ones. I was just on test checking out the new turn in rewards and noticed that there is no female top for the new armor sets!!! I am female in rl and play all female chars in game and HATE those big clunky tunics on female chars. Please just add the bustier for those of us using fem chars!!!

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

2. Hunter Moon

Also just noticed they used studded pieces in each of the armor sets... hope they are just for looks but still are medable?

Studded in the:
    Bard suit - Tunic
    Beserker suit - Gorget
    Fishing suit - Leggings

And the hat for the fishing suit is hands down the ugliest hat in the game...Tall straw hat... Bleh... They are horrible looking on females.

Ah well as my mom always said, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Still, if you have time devs... maybe you can add female tops and an alternate hat or two ;) I know a lot of people get all shirty about wanting to make your char look good in game, but for me that is part of what I enjoy about a game and right now I already have one that looks hideous because of the armor I had to use to make her suit :(

3. Satana

Satana Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I second this! Please either add the Female Leather Armor or Leather Bustier as an option for the new armour sets.

Also that head piece in the new Bard set is U-G-L-Y.. can't we throw in a kasa or bandana... basically anything but that hideous jester hat :thumbdown:

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder if they could somehow add lets say an Addon to the Tailoring skill (like the mining books etc) that would teach them Alterations. With this add-on you could modify the look of most major armor pieces. That ratty old Armor of Fortune not revealing enough for your female characters? Well crank up a Tailor with Alteration added and Wah lah! that studded tunic artie's now a sexy bustier! Works on Robes, Cloaks, Shrouds, Leggings, arms, you name it we can alter it!

5. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with Xalan on this one. I have found some pretty good bustiers that I can not use because I only play male characters. There should be an "alteration" option in the tailors menu. Females can use both types of armor and they still complain.

6. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes please! Can we have female armor! And maybe a choice of a bonnet for a hat?

7. Hunter Moon

LOL we complain because we look like we are wearing a huge sack when we put on male tunics and many of us females like to look good when kicking ass in game ;)

I love this idea of being able to just change the human armor types to different looks. In the other game I play, they make all armors obtainable as max armor so that you can make your char look how you want. That is probably one of the best parts of that game from an aesthetic point of view and that's taking into account the jaw dropping graphics of the environ as well.

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Tall straw hat is probably the best hat in UO.

9. Hunter Moon

LOL If I was a scarecrow I would probably agree ;) But seriously, they look hideous on female chars. The remind me of the old dunce hats you see in very very old TV shows.

Hunter Moon [HOT] atlantic

10. Theophania

Theophania Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I was just thinking this when I went to check it out on test this morning. Female tops and an alternate hat would be nice.

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I agree!

Female tops for sure.