1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Fencing help for a veteran newbie

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aranrhod, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Aranrhod

Aranrhod Visitor

Apr 26, 2014
    Back in Sosaria after many years away and still trying to get my head around all of the new stuff (who knew there would be gargoyles amongst us?) Anyhoo, have started a fencer, as laying waste with my war fork was quite fun back in the day. My enjoyment is being severely curtailed by the durability of fencing weapons. What's going on? I have tried different weapons and put powder of fortitude on my spear and still within 20 mins of dungeon crawling I'm having to recall home to repair it. Am I doing something wrong or is this just something I'm going to have to deal with? In which case maces or swords?
  2. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    Which dungeon you in? If you are in the entrance to the abyss you could be beating on acid slimes etc which nail durability...