1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] fertile soil

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Emma Royds, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Emma Royds

Emma Royds Guest

someone is buying all the fertile soil as if its going to run out very soon, (nothing wrong in that) but i have noticed for the last 4-5 days he's left his packy in the shop and only popping on to buy all and pop back off, he must have thousands upon thousands i really cant imagine how anyone would want so much soil, even for the frantic gardener, can someone enlighten me please?
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Sheer guesswork: Fertile dirt is a mysticism reagent. Does he possibly have a plan that requires a certain mysticism spell which his character will be casting from a scroll, having too little skill to cast without a scroll and no room in the template for higher skill?
  3. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Buy 1000 dirt at 2000 gold put in a commodity deed and on your vendor for 4000 to 8000 gold (maybe more).
    It benefits the people who would prefer not to go through the process of working up a reagent vendor and it also benefits those who haven't upgraded their accounts to SA and cannot go to the mystics to buy this reagent/resource.

Another option is they are turning them in to the britain library collection- the artist for 1 point each dirt.
    This means 2 gold per point which is the cheapest possible without collecting the stuff yourself.