1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Offer Fest transport home (and abroad)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by BrianFreud, Sep 21, 2015.

1. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

I will be setting up mailboxes at the traders auction house tonight after work. I will do a free shield transfer for each shard that I have a shield: Catskills, Asuka, Izumo, Hokuto, Europa, Yamato, Oceania, and GL.

Also, if anyone will be transferring from chessie back to Baja, Drach, Formosa, LA, LS, Legends, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, Origin, Pacific, or Sonoma, I'd be interested in sending a few tokens along with you, for next time. :)

#1 BrianFreud, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Captn Norrington likes this.
  2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

There's still enough items waiting for pickup, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to put out the mailboxes. But once they're out, feel free - I'll start xfers as soon as the shields pop tokens this week. :)

Zandor and Captn Norrington like this.
  3. Zandor

Zandor Sage

*sticks out thumb*
    :thumbup:

I have a few items that I would like taken please. Only a couple are must moves. Thanks!