1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Festival of the Grape - origins and items?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Trevelyan, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

2. I owned one on Atlantic a good 7 years ago. No real other knowledge of exactly how the event/festival was and how distribution went down. But I do know on Atlantic, prior to shard xfer when I owned mine, I had only ever heard of/seen less than 5-6 others at most on Atlantic.

No glasses or wine or anything. Just the mug. To my knowledge.

A Stoned Mariner W$R
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I know the blue glasses came from the festival (they used to say Festival of the Grape).

I thought the purple wine bottle did too, but the more I think about it I bet they were from elsewhere due to the fact they are so darn numerous. My bad. *grins*
  4. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 22, 2009
    Given out on all the shards i would guess. I barely remember hearing about it on Napa. Yes it was late 90's.