1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Few items.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ambrosius Custard, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Hey all,

I was digging round the bank of an older character and found a few things and wondered if they're actually worth anything:

Wand of Item ID: 110 charges
    Cloak of Invis: 10 charges
    Wand of Mana Drain: 10 charges
    Bow with tag 'A Bow of Exceptional Quality'
    5th Anniversary Cake (green coloured)

2. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen the charged items sell from 10-50k. some of the higher end pieces up to 500k. the wand might be worth a bit more and if your on LS I would like to buy it off you :p the bow I would say anywhere from 100-250k depending on the buyer. holiday cakes are quite common and see them go for around 10k

3. Unfortunately all the items aside the bow are on Catskill. Sorry. D:

Interesting to know they're worth anything at all. I remember picking them up as junk items back in the day.

On a side note, I also managed to find the following also and wondered how much they might be worth:

10000 Star Sapphire Bracelet
    1000 Diamond Weddingband
    2000 Star Sapphire Weddingband
    Longsword with the tag 'A Magic Longsword'. Only property it has is Gargoyle Slayer.

4. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

the wedding bands im not exactly sure but i think range from 1-2m. and 'magic' weapons 250-500k. all depends on the buyer :p hope that helps some..

5. You've been a great help. Thank you kindly. : D