1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Few misc. questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rhiannon, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As I was wondering around Britannia today, some questions popped into mind. I thought you guys could help. Rules change over time and the guides get outdated.

1) if I am a friend of the red solens and I accidentally step in acid from an ant someone killed, do I stop being a friend of the hive?

2) why does my female steward have no hair? I've been wanting one of these forever but thought I could customize more that just clothes.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

The answer to number 2 is the steward is a glorified manikin... which in itself is a glorified dress form..... nothing more.

#2 MalagAste, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I believe you only stop being a friend to the hive if you're "witnessed" damaging one of the red solen (i.e. if you insta-kill a creature without any others in aggro range, you might be ok, but if you don't insta-kill the creature and/or you're "seen" by another red solen within aggro range, then it will trigger the "friendship" removal). I could be wrong, but I believe that's how it works.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

From what I have seen the Steward is just as MalagAste said and I do believe you can customize them once placed... and Dermott of LS I believe is correct as well... I have run across fresh smushed ants on the surface and have had my tamer still be friended..

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

They are barely customizable. You can chose their race... and sex and very little else.

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Good to know I never went in for them... seemed too silly to me

7. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am actually asking this: let's say I'm rushing along on my trusty unicorn and run into an acid spill from a dead solen that someone else killed. I didn't kill it but just ran into the acid. Will that unfriend me to the hive?

8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

hmm how to test it? let me get back to you on this ... I have to remember on a shard I have someone friended to the hive and where a ant opening is to do it...

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

No - that will not unfriend you. That is you taking damage. To unfriend, you must do damage to them.

Hannes Erich and Storm like this.