1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Few questions crafting/pvm/pvp

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Hawkind, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Was hoping I could get some answers to the following questions. I've tried looking but stratics is so dated or just lacking info in general.

1. Do slayer mage books work in pvp? For instance if I have a dragon slayer book will it affect a players dragon?

2. Do armored swampys still reduce pvm damage by a percentage? (think it was 20% but not sure)

3. How much do bronze/gold runic hammers go for? Do these two hammers have a decent chance of making a good weapon?

4. Whats good to hunt these days? Assuming I had a farming template (mage/tamer) to play around with?

5. Are any of the peerless soloable with a prepared tamer?

6. I see a lot of posts on other forms on the sampire template, is this template possible on siege? I'm willing to risk a lot of the field but not a ridiculous loss. I'm not even sure how this template works exactly but was just wondering.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4,5 & 6 I can't answer.

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I guess it all depends on what you want to do with it.

From what I´ve read about it, it seems as if it´s not that great to use in PVP and in PVM you need to invest in some major suit and weapon if you want to go after the high-end monsters. It only takes one player to kill you on your way to that certain spot and then that suit is gone.

So I guess if you´re not gonna use it for easy targets where you don´t have to have too expensive equipment then perhaps it´s best to leave that template on the prodo shards...

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ML named monsters (that give ML arties,) Ilshenar (minor arties,) and virtue dungeons (virtue armor.)

Best chance would be a disco tamer with a super dragon... and even then, I dunno... would be challenging to, but I'm not going to say its impossible.

It's possible, but I guarantee you that you'll be hard-hard-hard-pressed to find (and keep) the items needed to run it.

5. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Thanks for the replies. What is a virtue dungeon?

If I wanted to run a high end dexxer what type of template would take most adavantage of that? I was thinking a healing template with necro, chiv, or a bushido type? any advice? This question relates to pvp template.

6. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Anti-virtue dungeon - wrong, dispise, deciept, shame, exc. ie, old fel dungeons except fire, ice, wind.