1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Few questions

Discussion in 'Darkfall Stratics Forums' started by OriginsSyn, Jan 16, 2009.

1. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

People asked about housing and sieging, but what I didn't get from it:
    If you have a house, people asked ifthey could break in. What I;m more worried about...can someone destroy it? Heh..log in to see ballistae bolts in your walls.

Also on sieges, what If you're offline? Would be cool to get a communication line open with your clan (IE keep a list of a way to contact ppl immediately, be it messengers, or phone if it's urgent. Would really depend on the clan though)

And this isn't a question so much as a statement...This will be the game I play until I drop dead. I haven't seen anything more than a screenshot, a movie, read the FAQ's, and I'm hopelessly addicted!

When I get in there.... :gun::gun::gun:

EREVOS Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    And the answer is yes they can destroy your house if they have proper siege weapons as i have read in the darkfall forums.
  3. Masumatek

Masumatek Guest

You can't just go take someone's town without warning. You'll declare war or declare Siege or whatever they'll call it, and then there's some time the defenders will have to prepare before you can take their town. So no sneaking some people in and snatching their town when everyone's sleeping, unless they choose to be sleeping despite knowing ahead of time they're going to be attacked...

Also, when you're going to attack someone's town, your town is freely attackable by anyone else WITHOUT warning.

Also, even if you do take someone's town, you can only slowly change/destroy it. So the original owners will have opportunities to take back their town without it being completely changed/in ruins...
  4. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

Awesome, thanks for the answers guys!