1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Few things about the event.

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Jun 18, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Sep 26, 2008
    There was a spawn of Ophidians near the building that should be turned off, they weren't being spawned the regular way so they may not automatically despawn.

As for healers, I need to think about it. I could add an ophidian healer and a bane chosen healer in their respective camps who come and go with the camp, but I like the idea that players on the same 'team' would help each other and work together. Perhaps I'm seeing the world through rose colored classes? Being that this is a live event in a pretty small area, I am confident that the event will rarely be empty.

I would also need to get permission to make the change, Cal gets kind of funny about me making changes only days before the event goes live... as you might imagine. I have been directed that I am to only make changes to fix bugs.