1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fey Leggings

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tina Small, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Someone who is thinking of playing on Siege may be looking for blessable Fey Leggings in the near future. I don't think he'll be interested in joining factions.

How much do these usually cost on Siege and are they difficult to find on vendors?

Thanks for the feedback!

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Assuming he/she is an elf, there's a pair on a vendor south of Yew gate for 125k. That seems about right for that sort of item, but you could perhaps get them for a little less. If he wants the human variety, the price would be a lot more.

3. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

I think he'll be going gargoyle, but will need to confirm. Can either the human or elf version be altered for a gargoyle to wear?

4. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You cannot alter fey leggings for a gargoyle.
    Only chance he has is putting it on weapon or going faction for the glasses if he wants a bit more dci.

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Night eyes got 10dci ring and bracelet for 13 a piece so we at 36 and only need 9 on wep gargoyle isn't too hard to set up without faction armor but it does get spendy

6. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Thanks, all. Got the elf fey leggings. Now another question. How much do bright sight lenses usually run and how hard are they to find? I think those are alterable, right?

7. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did just alter a pair on prodo , it worked.
    Should not be to hard to find them on siege as i dont think many people are using them. Nice idea to use them on a gargoyle because resists on crafted gargoyle earrings are rather low and the lenses are not so bad in that spot.

8. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Yeah, any brightsights I get just go straight into the unravelling bag. If I find a pair lying around then he can have them gratis.

*edit* Found a couple of pairs and put them in the NEW mailbox.

9. Tina Small

Stratics Veteran 4H

Thank you very much, Hoffs!! I'll check with Shalimar so they can be passed on when this person joins NEW.