1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fey Slayer Book No Longer Work on Fairy Dragon?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Catskills Al, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Catskills Al

Catskills Al Adventurer

I went hunting today for some essence and dust for imbuing and found that the fey slayer book doesn't work on them like they used to, is this a bug or did they change it? Would be crazy if they changed it since fairy dragon is a fey.

Also, while am on the topic, how come fey slayer book doesn't work on changeling and the boss in prism dungeon and its spawns; uoguide.com says it should work on them but it doesn't.

Edit: I got confused with my dragon slayer book, I don't think fey slayer ever worked on these. However though, how come fey slayer doesn't work on these? Considering they're fey.

#1 Catskills Al, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dragon slayer works on fairy dragons.

#2 Mandrake of DF, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Even if Fey did work, you'd still want to use Dragon. Fey is a Super Slayer and would do less damage multiplication than a Dragon slayer. Few creatures are affected by multiple slayers, though. The Dark Father is one exception I can think of off the top of my head.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And as for changelings...not sure. I assume when they change form there is no way to use a slayer against them, similar to Barracoon. Most changelings have low base stats...and if you can keep them in their base form, they die much quicker. Keeping them in their base form, however, means being a tamer, and not needing to heal your pet lol...which is difficult.