1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ffxi.stratics.com

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by SneakyMasterclif, Mar 5, 2009.

1. When you look at the Ultima Online portion of Stratics, you will see a site full of helpful information. Newbie guides, crafting guides. It's your one stop shop of information.

When you look at FFxi's portion, there is considerably less.

I would like to contribute my own files to fleshing the site out. When I play an MMO, I always note useful information to look back upon as reference material. I would like to share what I make, when I make it.

I tried to 'Join the Staff', but the link is broken. I'm at my wits end. Anyone know what I should do?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm going to make sure the people who need to see this, do. :)

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Most people use the wikipedia FFXI it seems like, but yes there should be a lot more information posted here.

It has a lot better format and setup to begin with in my opinion then the alla forum website. I always had to squint to read everything there.

4. Try this: Hold Ctrl and then use the scroll wheel. It will change the text size.

5. I think the broken link took precedence.

This whole thread was actually about me wanting to submit something. Can I get any word on that?

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable

I got hold of TPTB. Did you hear anything back?

7. Yeah, but from what I gather, it was just about the broken link.

Can you update the website? I'll message you the stuff if I have to. I'm getting antsy because there's been a few times on this forum already that it could have helped with.

8. Trish

Trish Certifiable

I don't have the ability to edit FFXI Stratics. What I can do is pass the info along as I did before and allow the content team to do their magic.

9. kouper

kouper Guest

at the very least we have nice helpful people posting here. Beats the crap out of any wow forum. :)

10. Actually, I hate to put a damper on that remark, but the customer service forum and the technical help forum both have players who help other players.

'Course, if you ask the same question as 40 other people that day, you get laughed at, but that's what the internet is like.

11. kouper

kouper Guest

Im comparing general forums to general forums though. I know most of the specialized help forums like the macro and ui and the raid and dungeon forums also have pretty helpful players and cm's... But the General wow forum, and huge massive chunks of the people who sit in trade and lfg... omg. Ha ha ha.