1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fiction] Casca's Pyre!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005

Dawn paced through her room. Her suggestion to give Casca a proper burial had been met with great resistance by the citizens present at the announcement. And with good cause, she said to herself, Casca wouldn't be the first to haunt the Kingdom from beyond the grave!

Dawn called for Lieutenant Fynn Barrett and when he arrived said to him:

The people have spoken, so let it be done!
    Fynn, build a pyre in the garden behind the castle
    and cast Casca's body into the flames!

Fynn nodded, I understand your majesty.

Taken from the EM Website.
  2. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    And he burns still, yes I could not help myself and checked, thats going to be one very slow burning pyre.
  3. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Dawn must have used the same type of fire that still burns around her house today.
  4. Irvyn

Irvyn Guest

Well, after all that decaying, he's probably fairly sort of oozy and slimy, dampish anyway, so it might take a while for the remains to dry out enough to burn ....
  5. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Not before Vesper eats him, first it was Dart Dogs from Bladius's wife and now its time for BBQ Casca! *Licks lips*