1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fiction] Meanwhile in Felucca...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kayne, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Lord Herbert Luxford prodded the roast on his plate with his fork. The food was still hot and while it smelled delicious, he wasn't hungry. With a bored look on his face he stared into the fountain.

"These dinner parties are so exceedingly boring!" Lord Luxford thought, "And desert is still hours away..."

Lord Luxford looked around the table. All the plush and nobility of Nujel'm had gathered at the palace to celebrate the birthday of Harry, Lord Luxford's son.

The Mayor's wife leaned over and said: "He turned in to a fine young man, your son."

"Yes, a young man at last," Lord luxford thought, "the time has come for him to help me out with my little... Project. The boy has a keen eye, he can recruit the people I need for my plans."

For a brief moment a predatory smile played across his face. Then he turned towards the woman and replied: "Yes, he's a chip of the old block!"

2. EM Emile Layne

EM Emile Layne UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Hint: If you haven't visited Lord Herbert Luxford yet, do so before 8pm tonight.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. R Traveler

Any report from dirty hands?

5. Maleachi

Maleachi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

We intercepted a transport headed from Yew to Britain.
    Naturally, the transport was being guarded.

After having sorted the guardians, a chest was unlocked in which 2 rewards were found.

Twas a short fight really... Other then a few WoY, who were dispatched quickly, we encountered no others.

The rewards;

"Golden brooch brazed with a symbol of a spider".
    Yellow talismans.

During the fights, I believe 3 of these dropped on the corpses as well, which makes for a total of 5.

6. R Traveler

7. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

I was not dispatched! I simply, left, quite quickly, but not before knocking a few people off their donkeys and generally annoying them.

However, there were quite a few more of you then me...

Boo!

8. Maleachi

Maleachi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You weren't the only WoY to show up Ozzy. :)

And sorry traveler, I have no pics of anything unfortunately.
    Maybe one of my companions will have some though.