1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fiction] Orcs!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Mapper, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

The young boy looked hesitantly at the strange objects on the road. He had never seen their like before. He hid behind a tree and gazed on wide-eyed as the blue glowing orc appeared and out stepped an Orc raiding party! He ran for his life toward the safety of Yew but his way was cut off and he decided to hide deep in the woods until the orcs were gone...

He scratched his green skin with broken and filthy finger nails and his tiny brain wondered how long it would be before they came. He continued to pace a while before falling fast asleep. As he did so something fell out of his pocket and landed on the flag stones with a gentle clink...

[​IMG]

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

blinks.. there is a password for hidden ork cave

3. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

lets hope Nathan gets to hear of this soon as I have a feeling we are going to need him. So far I have 2 possible theories.

1. A new moongate has appeared in Cove and Nathan assisted the residants of Cove to fetch and erect rocks round it. Perhaps the orcs are planning to remove the rocks.

2. They have removed the rocks from in front of Mericles lab in the orc cave where the seed pod is.

I think the first ones more likley after reading a book by the cove moongate from EM Sarakan:

For rope play purposes this gate isnt "active" yet - short scenario coming soon.

Sarakan

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just explored old hidden ork cave. some stuff not exist after boom. there are 2 new books. one about yew and attack "8 o clock sun time" and second is a marker to secret passage to vesper.

5. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

nice find, I could not remember the password in get into his lab. So it looks like option 2 after all.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

Where is this secret orc cave?

EDIT: Never mind, Got shown it, Thanks!

7. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

I am starting to think we might have missed something.

The note we found was dropped by the orc not the boy, and as it says he ran towards Yew, (opposite direction). He might just be part of the fiction to get us there, or does he exist, has anyone checked yet?

8. cheerful

cheerful Guest

event ?
    where?
    when?
    doh

9. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

I'll have a report in a couple hours.

10. Ferrut

Ferrut Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Can someone tell me the password for the cave please? :mf_prop:

11. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

Took me some searching then I realised once I found it that its on the scrap of paper that we found and Mapper posted on this thread.

bubhosh mojo goth