1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Fields to hard to cast behind.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Roland', May 22, 2011.

1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

On the 2d client i can cast para fields all day. on ec it becomes difficult because of to much visual clutter. say i cast a para field to the east of myself and it is running s to n, it is hard to cast another one directly behind it 1 tile west of it and damn near impossible with each tile west after that. the glow from the first two fields blocks it. the smoke from the poison field as well is pretty and all but very hard to cast through. can we get a feature to tone down these effects so we can effectivly use our spells?

thanks alot.

2. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

have experienced same problem, although doing an energy field west or north of an existing identical aligned one in classic client pose the same issue.

remember this problem from early melisande days :)

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

the EC needs to just stop using new particle effects on top of old existing ones.
    How long now have wisp statues made no sense?

4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I concur!

I'm much more efficient with the EC normally, but when it comes to fielding, I have to rely on my CC buddies.

5. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

I would also have to vote in this area that classic particle effects are much more pleasing visually. Fields look better, fire from conflags looked better in the classic aspect, old school wisps look better ect ect.

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hmm I guess this is one of those things where it depends on user, I like the EC ones better

as to the casting of them though I would have to agree