1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

FIFA!??? LOL

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Gidge, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

I just busted out laughing so hard. But I am not judging.

I kept seeing this FIFA game is the reason people are hacking into Origin and buying accounts and selling coins. It is all over all kinds of sites about this FIFA.

I wanted to know what was so cool about this online game that has them hacking!!!

It's Soccer. bahahaha!!!!! SOCCER! Okay so I swing a pretend sword in a game, but kick a pretend ball? I dunno, I guess we have bagball.

What do they do, buy different color jersies? New shoes? Snacks to watch the game? Bandages to heal each other after their team loses? Travel costs? Do they all get in a bus and party till the next game? Pay to train? Soak in a hot tub? I am sooo confused. Fantasy fantasy makes more sense than fantasy sports.

Okay so I am being judgmental. I use to help someone train in real life to play soccer on the weekends so I guess that is why I think this is funny.

2. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You must be from USA, right?

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

What's it to ya?...la

4. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

Regardless of my geographical location I would say the same thing if it was football instead of fĂștbol. Though I love listening to fĂștbol on the local latin station and hearing......

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Love me some REAL soccer.