1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Fight at Despise Afternoon!!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by EV1L-REP, Feb 21, 2008.

1. EV1L-REP

EV1L-REP Guest

Awesome fight again. EV1L held it down almost the whole fight and got the Barracoon down. Bodies were everywhere... Fight was awesome. Hope to see lots of more of these. How many guilds were there? SA, UOD, BC, XV, EV1L, KTFO, WREK. Was chaos but we dominated in my opinion... Hope to keep seeing all of you out on the field every night and every day. Post pics of the Chaos if you got them. I don't have a screenshot program yet, but I'll be getting one for the rest of the fights.

Take it easy dudes. [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

This is slipknot, yes that was an awesome fight man we did mad well but hey to everyone IT WAS FUN... were fighting xv right now outside our gh, well get back to ya =/
  3. Hmm wasnt there but I'll be interested in your pics when u can finally find a ss program thats to your liking. Remember though w/o the toolbar they arent real pics...
  4. EV1L-REP

EV1L-REP Guest

Yeah I'm going to find UO Screenshot or whatever it's called I think. Toolbar will be included if whatever I find includes it. [​IMG]
  5. Malador

Malador Guest

6. EV1L-REP

EV1L-REP Guest

Will check it out... Had it up for tonight's fight but forgot to hit my screen shot button haha. Only got a shot of the 120 resist we got.
  7. <blockquote><hr>

This is slipknot,

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for clarifying. Post more pics please
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think he pwned himself enough for one week. [​IMG]