1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

fighting paragon balron on my sampire

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Draxous, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok... first time just sucked.

Second time... I get it down to 10% life...

3rd time...

well... let me just say that I'm finding that mana drain is kicking my ass

I have anat on, but I'm thinking of switching it over to resist

is this suggested or should i be able to take it w/o that?

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Success!

[​IMG]

Next, I'm going to try it with resist... see if that makes it easier. Seems as if every other spell is mana drain... even from the imps... gay.

3. Mana Drain does indeed suck. It always seems to hit just as you hit the macro button too. Good job on the Balron. Have you tried the Para Cu Sidhe yet, if not, I'd suggest giving that a go next?

4. well done. May I ask what your toon is and gear? I attempted a balron paragon but simply was not hitting it hard enough. I don't use anatomy, rather I use resist. It may help to get a daemon slayer. However, I want to be able to do it without a slayer as peerless like Dreadhorn do not have slayer vulnerability. As for a para cu....well let's just say I got taken down FAST. Two hits and everything was in the red...a third and I was gone.