1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fighting sea serpents

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by TazzUGK, Apr 13, 2012.

1. TazzUGK

TazzUGK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so it has been awhile since I have been out on the waters. I took my fisherman out the other day pulled up a serpent but could not find a spot on my boat where I could mele him. Are you not able to do this anymore?

Thanks in advance

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

you should be able to melee it at any point along the sides.

3. TazzUGK

TazzUGK Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I will have to try it again. I didn't know if something may have changed at some point. Has anyone tried this with the Enhanced Client? *heading out again*

Thanks again

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I guess I'm just a weinie and cast two EVs and get out of the way. I'm using the Britannian ship if that matters.

5. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You could get your fisher a little body guard as in a Vollum, wastes serpent's in no time. and you do not even break stride fishing :)

6. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Yep, absolutely correct! And a pair is even better, especially if you take a day to train them.
    ;)