1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Figment - Make up your own band

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TubbyHile, Sep 23, 2009.

1. TubbyHile

TubbyHile Guest

Thought some of you might find this amusing.

Here's Belly Martini! If anyone wants to contribute to it, let me know. :)

Fake bands, fake albums, no music. It's a virtual record industry. The idea is that you shouldn't have to know anything about making music to create a successful band - really nifty, actually. You have full creative control over EVERYTHING, and the music is simply up to the imagination.
  2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Nice South Park character, he fits well! That's pretty cool, we did something similar like that in high school music class. My group modeled our band around meatloaf, except we called ourself Hamloaf! I might have to make a Hamloaf on there..
  3. TubbyHile

TubbyHile Guest

Be careful about images you use. Belly was banned for a few minutes after I put up that pic. I had to explain how I got the image.
  4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Meatloaf! Best balladeer of all time! I think I have like five copies of "Bat out of Hell," including the original vinyl somewhere. I always take it on road trips to play in the car and drive the fam crazy.
  5. In college one of my roomates had her alarm set to go off to Meatloaf's "Bat out of Hell" every morning. Now THAT will wake you up!!:thumbup1:
  6. TubbyHile

TubbyHile Guest

Wow! I prefer to be awakened more gently.
  7. Yeah, well that was back in the days of my wild, misspent youth!! There were 4 of us in a 2 bedroom townhouse and I was in the other room so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. But we did know how to have fun and probably needed the jolt!!! rolleyes: