1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Figured I'd come back for a bit...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Midnight Rambler, Sep 30, 2008.

1. for some reason I got the itch again to play uo (which after 10 years still drags me back on occasion) and after checking out the recent updates I figured what the hell. I closed down my accounts last Jan or Feb after it looked like our bid to get more people to play Siege kinda died, which makes sense really when you think of it all. However, it does look like we got RoT changed and since I stated Their lack of response on the issue as to why I closed down my accounts (I actually stayed true to my word) I thought I might as well check out the game again for a little while.
    I also wanted to mess around with a Tamer since after playing this game for 10 years that's the only template I never played. Probably, really since you couldn't macro it and I played Production shards for 8 of those 10 years. The problem is my chars maxed out pretty much in all the Mage skills and while I don't have an issues with just letting Wrestle fall, I did kinda want to keep my inscription.
    Secondly, when I quit last time I either lost all my soul stones when my house fell or I put them on my other account for some reason. My chars pretty much stripped except for an LRC suit and 10k (even my ethy and newbie clothes are gone) so I come forth to the community with a question and a request. I don't know if you can use soul stones out of your bank box since I've never tried, though I thought I've seen people do this? If you can, I will be in desperate need of a frag in the next few days after I get my taming to 70. If anyone out there has an extra one they can front me until I can get some cash (what are they now 250-400k? they were hovering around 300k when I left). I assure ya I will pay you back once I get the cash.
    Secondly, since I always hated Tamers in PvP I don't really plan to further dilute the pool of play so you won't see me using this guy in action. Just if I get attacked really. Hell, I'm laggy as hell right now anyway till I get my new computer and I've been generally playing this game solo for 5 years and I don't see it changing all that much... I'm just interested in playing this game one last time and checking out something I've yet to do in this game.

Can anyone spare a frag?

2. Zip

Zip Guest

You can't use it in your bankbox, but you can use it from your pack while standing in an Inn.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Har, what were you training in Delucia last night? I tried to kill you a couple of times...(fail)...welcome back...la

4. Heh, yea that was me slowly training Taming...didn't get very far as I am currently as slow as I was the day I started on dial-up, which seems to make everything much more boring. I didn't notice you attacking me since I was reading the boards now and then but I knew something was up because my 37gp went missing at some point....Good to see (or hear) of some action either way.

Zip, thanks for the info, I had no idea you could actually use them from an inn. Kinda further negates peoples arguement that they need a house here to play in my mind.

5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

6. Yea, it definitely feels good to be back on Siege. Hell, that's my fault anyway, I was making some tacos before work and forgot to log out. No worries though, I think i'll bounce back.

I'm a little shocked though that no one will lend me a soul stone frag. Are they that scarce these days? The last thing in the world I want to do is open up my other account just to get a couple soul stones. Somehow, that doesn't seem economically viable in these trying times.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

trouble is, fragments are a finite resource, although there seemed to be lots of them at one point most of the tokens have now been claimed.

I don't suppose you have a vet reward choice available on the account to claim a red full stone?

8. Yea, that looks like the case Petra. I was out for a bit so I figured maybe they released some more of them for the 11th anniversary, or something along those lines. As for the vet reward, it looks like I'm 4 months away from another one... Maybe this is a sign from the UO Gods that Siege does not need another tamer running around.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

11th anniversary passed with only a short paragraph on uo herald about halfway through the day :(