1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Filberto quest in Eastern Gypsy Camp

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by AuldOgre, Aug 8, 2015.

1. AuldOgre

AuldOgre Visitor

This question is about the riddle in the gypsy camp (eastern desert town in Ilshenar by Compassion gate) where you help Filberto and his tuning fork. It asks you about a riddle that opens a magical door in one of the tents or teleports you.

Is this quest still active? I can't seem to get the quest to work once I solve the riddle. Nothing happens when I provide the answer at the "Magical Door."

Thanks for the help.

2. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It is not a quest it was an em event or em quest event some years ago i think (did not take part in it) you can still find books all over ilishenar from that event about the tuning fork the password at the camp does not work anymore but some passwords from that event still work if you go to the small hutts south of brit (some call this paws) and stand at the flaming head and say bauble you get teleported to a room in brit (need to be able to recall to get out of there )