1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Filing: Missing Person Report

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bennos Morales, Jul 8, 2008.

1. *no picture* but he goes by the name Absimillard aka Lindisfarne or Lindi. If any of you have seen a lost Treasure Hunter, or red Savage riding a ridgeback please notify Bennos (THB).

Last seen in Minoc about 3 months ago. He often answers to "The Sigless Wonder." or "Hey" He often had a fascination with the vampires of the old days, Krystal's name was often mentioned. He even went as far as sending Spyderbite to his final UO resting place from dot island. Not sure if amnesia has overcome him or he's been captured by what was left of the Orc'ish nation and left for dead in a smelly cave.

So if YOU or anybody have information or know whereabouts of, Absimilard aka Lindisfarne/Lindi please notify the first THB representative on the shard. *cough cough* me.

Thank You. :(

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

can I join your mood

3. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

haven't heard from Lindy in a long time:(

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

he owes me a chess match =[

[​IMG]

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Did not know you were a chess player br. Whens a good time to meet. Ill take his place.

6. Goron

Goron Guest

HaHa, I hate to disappoint you, but most chess games don't turn out like the one in Big Burtha's Busty Chess Adventure.

7. Lolindir

Lolindir Guest

I have his ICQ number if you havent got it. Send me a PM if you want it. Can't say he's online very often tho.

8. HaHa

HaHa Guest

[​IMG]

This version is my fav

9. Lolindir

Lolindir Guest

Ah,yes. The only time where being the loosing part pays of.

10. I do have his ICQ, but never see him on either...:( guess he intends to be lost.

We need to have another chess tourney, I know I can beat HaHa...he cheated in the last tourney...:rant2: