1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fill The Zoo For A Full Petting Zoo...2009

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Sir Scott, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As per this post on a bulletin Board In Brit At the Counsulers Guild In tram...
    I shall Quote "Lubku Gotugwak"
    "If you fill the Zoo We Will fill the Petting Zoo"

And in todays Community Spot Light april 10th i Quote again from the same...

Special reminder from Lubku Gotugwak, our friendly EM Orc, "If we fill the Royal Britannian Zoo in Moonglow we will also be filling the Sonoma Petting Zoo at the Luna Fairgrounds. Thank you to those that have helped in achieving a few tiers at the Main Zoo. Its time to get all our taming friends to help!"

So i would say to any one interested in filling the Fair Ground Petting Zoo to be Spending some time taming some wolfs for the tier up to 11! hehe

Good Luck Sonoma,

Lord Sir Scott
    Mayor Of Moonglow...

2. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Perhaps we could make it one of the discussion topics at tonights EM Meet & Greet Time .... (starts at 7pm CT in the WB Counselor Hall - Tram)

*Thanks SS for bringing it up on the board