1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

final clarification on replicas and drops

Discussion in 'UHall' started by drawn, Jan 6, 2009.

1. drawn

drawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi All,

Just curious to know as I have read differing accounts on this matter.

If I pop a champ spawn in fel solo, work the spawn up to lvl 3 for argument what are the rewards for that?

I know I recieve SOT's and up to 115 scrolls, however, do I get an opportunity to recieve 120's or a replica or deco?

I know the old way was to only hit champ, but I have read that some are getting replicas just working the spawn??

2. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

the way i understood it was if you work the spawn and stay in the area of the champ untill it dies then you have a chance.

3. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

If you only kill spawn and don't touch the champ you do have a chance to drop a replica.

At the moment, you can also drop 120 scroll just from working the spawn, providing you remain on that subserver until the champ is killed. I believe this is a bug that will probably be fixed in due course.

Working despise on a solo necro-mage/stealth template is currently proving to be very profitable.