1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Fantasy 7

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Denny8569, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Denny8569

Denny8569 Guest

Hello all,
    I had borrowed my friend's brothers FF7 disc and then some of my close friends were asking to borrow it too so. Between all the borrowing disc 2 got lost. I have disc one and three, but I feel horrible and I lost their old game that they wanna play now. My question is: Is there any way to copy the game on a CD that will play on a PSX, I can do this because I physically have a copy of the games, so it is not pirating. But I would just like help with this matter, if anyone can help Please let me know. I looked at games on ebay and their like 80 dollars, :/ .

Thank you for any help.
  2. There is no legal way of getting the PSX to read burned CDs, I'm fairly sure.
  3. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    If you have a PS3 or PSP you can buy it for $10.

No PS-family system will play illegal backups without some form of piracy.
    Or you can buy a used copy on Ebay....
  4. I would suggest that you just get a copy on PSP or PS3. You could technically search for a copy online, and I'm fairly certain you could find one, but it isn't exactly legal and is not encouraged.
  5. That's too bad. FFVII CDs are not that cheap. Try searching again on eBay.
  6. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Yeah that's right but there is an illegal way.. :party: I'm sorry I cannot share to you because like what I've said.. It's illegal.. Try to find it out on google.. That's the clue... :mf_prop:
  7. jamison

jamison Guest

Hi There!

Stratics.com is not a console game site as the "We Are MMORPG" might suggest... FINAL FANTASY VII was a great game but I suggest that you find a good copy of the software somewhere. You can get black disks but the act of copying, copywritten software is... bad?

You are allowed to make a legal backup of your software but this is not the place to discuss it.