1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

final fantasy trial account

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by barratt88, Feb 5, 2010.

1. barratt88

barratt88 Guest

I downloaded the 14 day trial account and registered but i can't play the game when I try it says error can't start because final fantasy 11 is not installed, and i don't why this is or what to do. Can anyone help??:confused:
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    You downloaded and registered. but did you install what you downloaded?
  3. tahlendor

tahlendor Guest

Want to try this game out and can't seem to find a 14 day trial? Could anyone kindly point me in the right direction?

Thanks. :)
  4. Nanami

Nanami Guest

the link to the trial is on the main page of the FFXI site. However, it is currently down (most likely registration maintenance) so I won't direct you a link since the trial page is currently down. Check the official site in a few days and it should be back up and working!

Also, ^ ^; please don't necro threads that haven't had posts in more than 2 weeks. A new thread would be just fine.