1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Finally Did Something Right !!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Aug 17, 2009.

1. OMG---
    I am so amazed !! Finally was able to get on here again. Sometimes it really hurts to be a blonde. Takes awhile to figure something out :).
    Anywhooooo
    For those of you who don't know me by Dark Angel, let me introduce myself. Wait for it !!!!
    Wait for it !!!
    Arwen RivenMyst........I will also be posting here for my other character, Cherri of LOST Auction. Hopefully if I dont get a blonde moment will have list up later this evening LOL....
    Would really love for all of you LA shopaholics come and join us. If nothing else to be in good company and have some laughs. Oh, and please be patient with me I cry easy hehe...

2. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

Rofl......Welcome back Arwen!!

3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As from the Series?

4. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

she is so blonde, they gave her 4 X's lol. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS CHERRI
    hopefully now i can sell some of my stuff before i close my account....... wait for it" (women screaming) Wild Bill dont leave us " !!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

5. Listen here you imposter !!!!
    I don't have any clue who you are but the Wild Bill I know would never leave UO........
    So don't you start spreading rumors!!!.......I will give you this though, the women would be
    screaming, not sure what, but screaming !!!

6. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That’s not a woman screaming just slacktards high pitched whine

Oh and I heave heard of XXX before do I want to ask what the XXXX means?
    ;)

7. XXX ? OMG did I do that wrong too???
    I sure thought it was 4 x X.....
    Tell Slack not to whine it is all good. Infact arrangements were made for special seating of him at L.O.S.T. Auction :). Than should cheer him up !!

8. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I keep missing them, its been so long since we have had auctions I forget that they are back

9. SLACK

SLACK Guest

Yes Tek please do show up so I can whine for you....and snap your little neck
    you littke monkey!!!!:cursing:
    :danceb: