1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Finally found a use for 'summon creature'

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Petra Fyde, May 26, 2009.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Stealing for balms from low end mobs. Summon creature to keep it occupied while you pick its pocket.

Earth eles etc killed my marks too quickly so I tried summoning and it worked like a charm, except when I summoned something really useless like a slime.

2. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, NIce idea! I dont suppose you sell balms in a shop on Europa perchance?

3. Petra Fyde

I did, but I've been neglecting them a bit lately. Somehow I found myself with rather a large and time-consuming responsibility on Stratics that cuts into my playing time.

I'll see if I can make an effort to get it stocked later today. My husband is logged in on the account that controls the vendors atm.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Talking of which...HOW DARE YOU HAVE TIME TO POST!!!

GET BACK TO WORK!!

*Cracks Whip*

Edit: When you look at this, i noticed the luck bit was well short, max luck(just calculated)before honour and statue was 1610

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/itemproperties.php

5. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, I assume from you sig your shops in yew? anywhere near the yew gate? :thumbsup:

Whoops just read it again and see theres coordinates lol

6. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can also "All follow me" your eles. That way they won't attack your mark :D

For even faster summons, you can also summon pixies/imps which is even faster. But they die faster too...

7. Petra Fyde

I haven't gotten to updating that bit yet!! Do you want to have a go at it?
    There's a heck of a lot of Stratics to update, and not as many people submitting revised pages as I'd hoped for, but come hell or high water there *will* be an update every week, I promise.

8. Speaking of balms, what should I charge for them? I found a pretty easy way to steal them, getting a dozen or so in half an hour. I'm just not sure what the going rate is on a non-Siege shard.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

about 10 to 15k each

10. Thanks Storm! That's a better rate per hour than most adventuring... though rather boring.

*EDITS*
    OH- I forgot to ask... do all the balms have the same drop rates, or are some more rare?