1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Finally!! Now who's tested the BoDs?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Nicar, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Nicar

Nicar Guest

So, it was said on FoF that the large iron bods and percentage of small bods to fill large bods has been, fixed?!?!?!? I am rejoicing until I start turning in more bods to test this out. It stinks because a few days ago I turned in a few hundred bods, now I have to fill more.

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'll have to give it a couple days, but I'll see what happens. I'm really just hoping I get fewer large Colored LBODs. I have more of them than I have of the smalls to fill them.

3. Nicar

Nicar Guest

Well, I've turned in 40 lastnight, which isn't enough to test but got tired and actually have a couple hundred to turn in, found them in some chests. I am looking for more colored ex smalls. Like some Bronze plate and Agapite plates I have several larges and not enough smalls. I did get a 20 ex verite chain small in the 40, which is nice, since I have about 3 larges and that is my second small for it

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm not too sure the "fix" has actually been put in yet.

It was an error in a line of code. Doesn't that require a server pub to change?

5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After turning in a bunch, I don't think it's been implemented yet either. We'll probably have to wait until we see it in the publish notes.

6. Nicar

Nicar Guest

Yeah, I was wondering if it was working or not. I don't think i'm going to turn in all my BoDs right noweither, just some to try to keep up with my PoF addiction.