1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Finally saying goodbye

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Demonous, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sundina and I sold our whole collection and are finally quitting the game, had fun collecting rares for years and meeting all of you but the time has come to say goodbye, good luck with your collections and i hope some will remember me :)

2. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Hate to see you go but i guess everything happens for a reason. Thanks for all you have done to help the rare's community and the silent auctions you guys did at the Rare's Fest. Thanks again for the EM Sarthus Easter Egg, and we will always remember you. :)

3. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Goodbye. You have been an inspiration for me, even in quitting this game! Thank you!

4. blend

blend Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Demonous and lupushor I hope succeed in your real life:)

Demonous and lupushor like this.
  5. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Sundina, Demonous, and lupushor (Wolfy of Trinsic) are legendary icons in the land of Sosaria. To all that know them, we are fortunate to have shared them in our lives. Each extol the virtues of all the shrines. Their friendship could always be depended on. In a game rife with annoying bugs, poor customer service, and deceitful scammers, they among few shined as beacons of trust, a true testament of integrity. How many players can you trust with billions of gold without worrying they will just disappear leaving you with nothing, but empty promises? Not nearly enough, too far and few between. Thus as integral pillars in the rares community our foundation will be weakened by their loss. Let us hope that this isn't goodbye forever, instead may this just be a fond farewell for now. I wish them the best of luck, and much success in all they endeavor to achieve in life. Thank you for being part of my Ultima Online experience.

lupushor and Demonous like this.
  6. viergedarkmoon

viergedarkmoon Journeyman

While I have not known these players long they were all wonderful people. Very understanding and a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately, I'm finding that harder and harder to come by in this game and am sad to see you all leave. You have built a legacy in UO that will not soon be forgotten. God be with you in your future endeavors!

7. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Didnt know you guys well cept for a couple rares fest silent auction dealings, but even then you were great. Good luck.

8. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ill still be around on icq and will check forums from time to time so feel free to chat with me if u want to, it feels good to be free though :) for a while there it felt like i was trapped going to every EM event on every shard it feels good to get away from that

9. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'll keep popping in vent to pester you and Sundina. Hope we get the opportunity to hook up b4 you finish up your training for your job. Be safe friend.

Demonous likes this.
  10. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

mom and i wish you both the best, you will be missed.

Demonous likes this.
  11. Peil

Peil Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I just say "Thank You".
    I hope everything is well with you.

12. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

All the best to you and Sundina, Demon. Was good times fighting over idocs with you! Take care and may life's paths all lead to good things for your future!

Demonous likes this.
  13. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I wish you all the best. Thank you for all the support you have shown for the community.

14. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Sorry to see you go Demonouse, Good luck with whereever your adventures take you in the future :) The same goes for Sundina and Wolfy, you were all well known great collectors and great people :)

Demonous likes this.