1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Finals are done!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chardonnay, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

And my final grades are two C's and two B's...not bad for a High School drop out...

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

grats! lucky! im in university of phoenix and we have classes year round one class at a time. i start media in american coulture class this week. should be interesting

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats ! Studying what ?

I know folks oft make fun of high school drop outs, but some folks forget, that it was Einstein or one of them brainiacs of high IQ, that also did the same thing. :)

Some folks just not cut out for 'conventional^boring ways' of learning, even some few geniuses.

:)

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My last final is this morning. It's been a tough semester.

5. Xanderx

Xanderx Guest

Mine too..grades have to be released by 5pm today..The psychology department at my university wait until 5pm to release grades so i am playing to waiting game right now :(

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

My students don't do their exam until May. It's one exam to cover all of physical chemistry for the whole year. It's 100% of their mark, and it's damn tough.

The british system is brutal.

7. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

When ever I got a lower grade, I always say the bell curve F***** me.

"Ya I got a couple C's and a couple B's, My averages were all in the 90s, but the bell curve F***** me"

8. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Too be honest, this is how it should be. Im an electrician, I retained a lot of my theory. But I work with guys, paid the same as I am (when I was employee), who didnt retain ****. They dont remember basics from 1st year. So having it at the end of the year, atleast shows what they retained that year, which is a good starting point. Sure if you dont use it, you lose it, but if they cant remember 2 months from studying it, then maybe they didnt study hard enough

9. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

[​IMG]

Relevance? Minimal.
    AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!

10. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Same here, and i aced em!!!!!!!!!

11. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lucky bastards! I still have one more week of classes. I take online classes at Walden University and my classes run in 8 week cycles. Technically this cycle ends on the 26th! You can bet I will have all of the work done by the 22nd!! On a better note, I don't have "finals". Just a reflection essay. :D:

:danceb: