1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Find a Shard of the Gem?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lady Mana, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Edit: Have one, now! Thanks so much *smiles*

What a great fight! Heh, all those Shadowlord Manifestations in one place was crazy. However! If someone who had killed a Shadowlord received a shard of the gem, I would love to purchase it for my museum. Please PM me if you're willing to sell, or contact me via ICQ: 261207537. It will not be resold, and will stay on Napa Valley as part of the Hall.

Thanks very much!

Regards,
    Lady Mana

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

from what i saw, there wasnt any!, didnt see anyone mention if they dropped or not...but it also could be that they just never noticed yet!

3. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I do know someone who has them. But I will let he/she post the picture. :thumbup:
    I won't spoil their fun

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

awesome!, at least we know someone got them...
    all 3?

5. Snakeman

"Naw, Just Two"

Runs to Hide :eyes: And was a reg Bush Archer, not fully trained is the kicker.

6. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Haha, nice.

Thanks to a certain someone I did manage to purchase a shard of the gem for my museum... so I'm all set! Congrats to your friend though... a bush archer? He puts orc scouts to shame.

7. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Congrats to your Friend!

I got home from a wedding last night about 5 minutes after event was sceduled to start.

I rushed to get in on the action and took a month old bush Archer to Jelhom. Didn't realize till I got started that the only bows I had on me were a couple Dragon slayers and a Horselord. Even so, using the Horselord I managed to get 4 cloaks (two of them off bosses). I also got a bunch of gains ;) as well as an Orny and a Devine Cont. Used over three hundred arrows during the event, so even using this slow bow I got a bunch of shots off!

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

*Slinks in*

[​IMG]

*Whistles a ditty, and runs back out*

9. Snakeman

Least all you guys made it, I was unable to go do to the time, all them Zzzz's I was getting before work. Congrats to all that could go. :party: