1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding a spot on Atl

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Rowdydude, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Rowdydude

Rowdydude Guest

Been tring to move to ATl but i am having trouble finding a spot. If anyone can help i would greatly appreciated i have to get moved this weekend i work 14 on and 14 off and have to report for work on monday. I am in game most the day toon name HERO TED

screenshot, coordinates or general direction

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    You wont find a large spot but there are tons of small spots.
  3. Prawn

Prawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2011
    I actually found a 18x16 spot in fel just recently, so there are nice spots out there.

Lots of medium sized plots in fel (14x14 ish) around the outskirts of vesper and minoc.

Few decent 9x14 spots through tram along mountains (wind area)
  4. Deisree888

Deisree888 Guest

There are a few villa size spots in tram and maybe a little bigger in malas. When the houses start decaying again there will be alot more. Good luck.
  5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Houses go IDOC every week on Atlantic. Spend some time hunting a few IDOCs and try to place when they fall. I've sold half a dozen 18x18s this way.
  6. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    'cept there is no house decay at the moment and with it... no IDOC's (Other than those who has placed a house and condemmed thier other). I've been looking around Atlantic both for IDOC's (Theres none) and house spots (Alot of smaller plots but nothing much bigger than 14x14).

I do see alot of houses for sale though... and most dont have contact information on.. which is amusing (Yeah your gonna sell that mate...). Keep looking though, theres bound to be a space somewhere...