1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Finding information for the crate thief

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Mitzlplik_SP, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I am considering adding stealing and stealth to my cartographer since I have second acc for tamer/bard and killing, I can be a lil "off the wall" on my carto template.I`ve searched here and there for info on things like Inquisitors Resolution and other hi end stealables but find little if any info on it.

It`s been 5+ years since I`ve played a thief but back than I wasn`t into crates,so I know little about it.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

A great thread is in this same forum. Look below at a post titled "stealables" and they are talking about similar stuff.

If that is what you talking about.
  3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

Kewl tks conrad,just got home from work time to surf.:D