1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Finding lost Soul Stones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mitzlplik_LS, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After loggin into my char on Siege,I have realized that apparently I have lost more than I thought I did. No huge loss really besides the cost of the SS`s,skills ain`t that big a deal to rework up. But just thought I`d see if my RL luck suit is going to help my odds at all here lol.

Anyone in their travels ever find any soul stones from Carhartt?

Who or where can I go to look thru found stones? I don`t hold alot of hope,but it would be great if someone was able to save them.

Just placed a house near Umbra gate,close enough for people to shop from city limits. Had enough of LS so making my move back to Siege. Left SP to play with RL friends on LS,but they aren`t as active as they used to be. I miss hangin with Ginsu anyway.So time to start a gathering vendor I`ma thinkin to start off with . So any help advice bout the stones is much appreciated. I am still in GIL as well (yay!) so I should be easy to find. Lookin forward to gettin back in the swing of things and gettin back to huntin with guild/alliance. Was fun stuff last time I played SP.

Thanks

2. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, no...

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

There is a large Collection of them at Electra's Castle (Shalimar), I think you can contacts Hoffs in game to let you go through them.

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

welcome back!

5. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Hopefully they held your name.

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

soul stones dont have name before they started with putting names on them (2-3 yrs ago), so if they are older then that then they will be unknown.

i have about 20 you can test to see if they are yours if you wish.

7. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Cool,thanks for replies. I should be off and on Siege all day today,not sure what your chars names are Lorddog but I`ll be on Carhartt. I`ll check back here now and than,can PM me a time or something if you wish I`ll make sure to be on and click thru your collection.

I know I lost weaving,hide,stealth,all tame skills and necro/SS.

Last time I shut down my accounts,my pc failed at the same time I was relocating IRL so with the move and the dead PC.... just couldn`t log in and save them like I thought I would be able to. Hopefully I find them,but if not O well. Not like working skills on Siege is a big deal.

I`ll try to contact Hoffs at some point today as well.

8. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Not only did they add names a only a couple years ago, but you had to use the stone since then. I had some of my own stones that did not bear my char name as I had not swapped that skill since then. I recently cycled skills around to get all stones named.