1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

finding spellweaving spells

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by grandpa otis, Jul 15, 2011.

1. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Where is the 2 best spots(easiest 1 and most productive 1) to find spellweaving spells as loot. Have spent about 1 hour killing trogdolytes and maybe half hour killing crystal demons with no luck,,,, do they still drop on trogs???

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I have always had good success with Troglodytes. I think you are just having bad luck. You may want to use the chat system and find someone with them, it may be faster. Two of the spell require quests to get the scroll:
    Spellweaving Quests - Summon The Fey
    Spellweaving Quests - Summon Fiend

If you are on LS, send me a PM and I can help you out.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Now I know that this mayb hard for most people to solo, so you may need a group.. but I almost always get at least 2 spellweave scrolls per lady mel run. Also a lot of the things in blighted grove drop them. They seem to be the higher level scrolls however, I am not sure the exact system in place but it seems that certain critters drop certain levels of scrolls. For example trogs tend to drop the lower scrolls, and I often have to go there to get thunderstorm. Lady Mel will give you the higher ones, word of death for sure, wildfire, etc. I tend to do things on fel side, I am superstitious about fel giving a higher drop rate and better loot.

4. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

Thnx for the response,,, I'll try the suggestions,,, lady mel tho will most likely be the death of me :) :)

5. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

the short answer is misima. It drops fast and has most if not all scrolls. If you get it to yourself wont take more then a good Saturday morning