1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Finished my House

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Caelas, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Ok, I think this baby is finally done, unless I get some really cool deco idea.

First Floor
    This is my crafting / fishing / outfitting area. Also holds my vendor. Will probably add a forge and anvil once I'm finished with fletching and carpentry.

Second Floor
    The Tavern! It is a tavern...

Third Floor
    Long term storage / dead stuff deco corner (cause we all have that nasty evil part of us) and personal storage for a few items I want to keep seperate from the first floor.

Fourth Floor
    My garden. Might eventually get a theme going here, but for now, this is just where I grow stuff.
  2. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    The polar bear rug with the "sunglasses"...hehe... very cool!

Nice house!
  3. its a very cool home, dark designs are not my thing and it is beyond me how you come up with the designs as I have had people ask me for a dark home or an evil home and I just cant do it. Great job.
  4. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Very nice! I love the bar in the tavern! You did a great job.