1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Finishing a fishing quest

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Colgarra, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Colgarra

Colgarra Journeyman

Jan 26, 2012
    Ok, I'm missing something and don't know what it is... It's been almost a year since I've done any fishing quests and can't remember how to turn them in.
    I have a quest for fish to turn in at Vesper. The quest chest is filled with the required fish and my boat is at the Vesper dock. If I look at my quests on this char, it shows the Vesper quest. I'm standing by the Fish Monger there and nothing happens... Do I need to say something to him or what?:rant2:
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

The point of origin is in the quest menu - the DELIVERY point is on the chest (and is not the point of origin)
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    I've had a similar issue with this. I have a full box of fish to be returned. Arrive at destination docks, double click the fish monger and nothing. Sometimes they tell me to move closer (I'm parked less than a screen away). I found logging out did kick it back into action though.
  4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Feb 29, 2004
    I guess I just needed to log out... Came back today and bam, he hits me up with a book, part 5... So guess I'm good again...
    Thx guys