Base Skills: 120 Bushido 120 Fencing 120 Tactics 100 Anatomy 100 Healing 100 Necro 60 Chiv Armor: Assassin's Suit, High fire/cold resist mempo with LMC, Mace & Shield Glasses, Aegis (for the bonuses), imbued and unimbued sampire leafblades, and normal DCI/HCI jewelery with some fire resist. This combo gives me like 20% SSI, 35+%/HCI45%, 70/70/65/70/70, 25%+ LMC, around 120 health, 150 dex, and approx. 40 mana. The leafblade allows me to use feint, which combined with my swamp dragon results in a 70% damage reduction. This should hopefully lead to fewer healing interruptions. Soulstoned: 100 Resist, 120 Parry, 120 Swords/Mace. Thoughts?