1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fire ants are NOT fire.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MariamATL, Oct 19, 2009.

1. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Really?? Was this an accident or was it done just to aggravate us?? LOL.....I have a flame slayer and yet it doesn't work on fire ants!! I HATE THEM! =p

2. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Flame slayer also doesnt work on fire demons and those fire gargoyle looking thing.

3. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

Well I didn't know that about fire daemons although I always clear out the spawn and cast enemy of one for those. I suppose using a daemon slayer would really help.

Any idea what an ant is? I SERIOUSLY have trouble with those stupid little creatures!

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Kingdom: Animalia
    Phylum: Arthropoda
    Class: Insecta
    Order: Hymenoptera
    Family: Formicidae
    Genus: Solenopsis
    Species: S. stygianii (*paper pending*)

5. maroite

maroite Guest

Well... Undead slayer doesn't work on Skeletal Dragons... Dragon slayer does though. ;p

6. Serine

Serine Guest

7. MariamATL

MariamATL Guest

ROFLMAO!!! THanks! I needed this tonight!! BTW I'm a teacher!

8. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

"Aww man!!! I got the quest to go kill some Fire Arthropoda Insecta Hymenoptera Formicidae Solenopsis S. stygianii"

"You mean Fire Ants?"

"That's what I just told you. Pay attention man."

9. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well on the RL ones they have in Texas I found that gasoline poured on the ant mound and a match gets rid of em quite nicely! :D

Its a whole lot more effective than Raid, which seems to only get em stoned.

As for the for the little boogers in SA I dunno, maybe the Devs could give us Flame throwers...hehehehe :D

10. If you have a necro mage, EVs and Wither work wonders on them, unless you get too many at once! I've actually found a necro mage works quite well for most of the things at the mini spawns, except the undead once its past 2nd level.

11. A 16 quart stock pot full of boiling water works just as well without the danger of losing ones eyebrows. :hahaha:

12. Anyone tried a vermin slayer? Although, I suspect there is no slayer for these.

13. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I do the same but I fill a turkey baster with gas then inject it into the hole then Light it, works great on underground wasp/hornet nests also.