1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Beetle Desired

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! I've never posted here, but I do occasionally in UHall. I played Europa years ago, then transferred to Legends with friends. I'm back now and have my characters, but not my stuff. My smith would love to have a fire beetle again, but I haven't been able to find one for sale. (I have no tamers.) Anyone have any ideas besides hanging at WBB all the time? I do have gold to pay for one.
    Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Normally I'd say 'yes' and go get one, but right now I'm getting packet loss that's making it unsafe to do anything but craft. If you don't get one tonight I'll be delighted to get you one tomorrow, during the day.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh Petra, that would be amazing! Any time that is convenient for you.. and safe! Unfortunately I am in the eastern US, so about 6 hours behind Europa. I am on most days about 4pm my time, but Wednesday I can be on in the morning. I hope we can meet up! Thanks! [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Caught and stabled [​IMG]